Are you looking for a caregiver to provide services to your elderly mother, father or grandparents in the comfort of their own home? Who can you trust? Many families are inundated and confused with the many options presented to them when they search for a company to care for their family member. There are factors to consider in trying to decide who you can trust:
- How long has the company been in business?
- How long has the same ownership been in place?
- What type of experience do they have in providing care in the home? Did they just acquire the business?
- Where is their home office?
- Do they provide the care themselves or are they a “referral” company?
- Does the company interview, screen, bond and do a background check on all of the caregivers?
- What kind of reviews do they have on their website or another reviewing service like Google Reviews?
North Oakland Caregivers, located in Oakland County, Michigan, has been in business for 25 years. The company was founded, based and located in Clarkston, MI and has been in the same building, location and owned by the same people for all 25 years. Our clients and employees have left real-life testimonials and their experience with North Oakland Caregivers on Google Reviews and also in the Review section of our website. All of our caregivers are interviewed, screened, bonded and a background check is done. In addition to our vast experience with providing personal care in the home, North Oakland Caregivers also has direct access to a Medicare certified home health care agency and their professionals as a resource for any further needs your family might have.
North Oakland Caregivers has withstood the test of time and expanded to provide services to families like yours in all of Oakland County, Genesee County, Livingston County, and Macomb County, Michigan. Give us a call and let us earn your trust and offer our personable, warm, kind, caring and compassionate in home care services to your loved ones!